Welcome to the Salesforce.com Synchronizer (SFs), the license-free (OpenSource version) data management / concentrator solution for Salesforce.com / Force.com's CRM platform, based on the leading integration platform Talend.
The time comes, in all CRM projects and deployments, where you need to import, extract or synchronize data from your CRM with external sources and systems. There are many possible solutions technically, and a very varied price range commercially.
Consider Nexell's Salesforce.com Synchronizer, Talend based, synchronization solution. SFs has been implemented at multiple customers, with varied size, data volumes and synchronization complexities. Some of the key features include:
- Extract all data from your CRM, which is visible via the API
- Import data into your CRM from external system(s)
- Manipulate, convert, calculate and update data during & within the synchronization process
- Mash-up and combine data with other data sources
- Cleanse data, de-duplicate during synchronization
- Schedule synchronization frequency, from real-time to planned batches.
- Fully managed, web based interface, from your CRM
- Error reporting, batch reporting, history logging, notifications etc.
SFs has been implemented at customers, where the data volumes have been some of the largest in any salesforce.com installation worldwide.
SFs is available in the following deployment models:
- SFs On-demand
A regularly scheduled synchronization service, managed by Nexell, requiring no purchase of hardware, software or self-maintained infrastructure.
- SFs Cloud-Based Service
A dedicated SFs service, hosted in a secure datacenter in Switzerland, managed by Nexell, requiring no purchase of hardware, software or self-maintained infrastructure. One or multiple services are dedicated to your automated synchronization tasks.
- SFs On-Site
Nexell's SFs solution, installed on your own infrastructure, for an automated synchronization, managed and maintained by your own team.